dra PRO 2016
draPRO 2016 has many routines that enable the designer, detailer and general drafter to produce "Building Services" drawings much more productively. So much so, that a 40% increase in productivity to that of raw AutoCAD has been achieved.
The increased productivity is brought about by automating routines for HVAC, ductwork design and detailing, electrical power, lighting diagrams, communications, data, hydraulic, hot and cold water, sewer and storm water reticulation, isometrics, fire services, sprinkler reticulation and smoke detection.
Some of the routines that enable this increased productivity are:
- Client defined drawing set up. The facility allows complete drawing set up for each specific client or project allowing complete colour & layer name control specific to the client or project.
- Create your own Title Sheets
- Editing Tools. draPRO includes enhanced text, line, attribute, block editing and many other editing tools that can be customised to suit the end users.
- Plotting Routines
- Batch Routines: allowing slide libraries, plotting and user defined routines to be batched which means many tasks are automated.
- Layer Management: Use one of the many structures of layer names & colours or create a completely new set of layers and colour format to suit your own standards.
- Fully Customisable: Allowing your own standards and other standards to be applied. If you use your own unique colours and layer structure, your clients requires something completely different you are able to set up such a client within the software allowing you to use all of the tools within many different client standards. Eg you may use the layer name "Duct" and a colour of "Red", your client may want to use the layer name "Mechduct" and a colour of "Cyan". You are able to set up you draPRO routines to document differently under different client codes. This ensures that the speed of using the product is not limited to set standards. Create your own font styles, layer names etc.
- Standardised Blocks: are able to be brought into any of the different client environments, automatically changing to suit the client's standards.
- draLIB is the library portion of the product, housing many plans, elevations and specific details relating to equipment and standard installations within all building services. This sector is designed to be continually upgraded as standards and new plant alters over time.
- Architectural clean up: routines allowing fast conversion of old or different drawings that are to be used as backgrounds or xref files to be quickly converted to the way you would like them to be.
- Scheduling: draPRO includes a completely customizable facility, where data can be either scheduled within drawings or saved to a DBF or XLS file allowing input into remote spread sheets, specifications or manuals. Proprietary items such as sprinkler heads, light fittings, power points, air diffusers, dampers, pumps, chillers etc are able to be scheduled to suit the individual needs of the end user.